Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Singing in the Shower

Water amplifies sound. I always sing in the shower. Good acoustics. However, as with many of my various vices, I need to quit. Do you have any idea how disturbing it is to step out of the shower butt-ass nekked and have a variety of different critters in your bathroom staring at you expectantly?
The other day it was effing bees. There were bees all over the mofo.
So I did what any good Disnee princess would do. I put those bee-yotches to work! They are excellent slaves, I mean maids.  It was a little noisy, but bees are the new scrubbing bubbles. I even made cute little manacles, I mean anklets to keep those bees there.
I still sing in the shower, but now I don't have as much of an audience. It probably doesn't help that there are dead bees with tiny little chains on their legs lying all over...I need to find some other animal that will clean those up...

No comments:

Post a Comment